Saturday, November 8, 2008

I've been tagged...twice actually.

So I figure I better get on it! The first tag was by Jana. Have a glance at her page to see her beautiful miss Oakley and gorgeous boys!

So seven randoms facts.
1. I can't stand the feel of paper in my mouth. It gives me the heebie jeebies! And if my hands are dry I CANNOT touch paper.
2. Hearing nails being driven into wood with a drill makes me sick to my stomach. The squeaking sound does something to me that just makes me ill. I discovered this when my father-in-law was remodelling our home. Just writing this is making me gag. And I'm not exaggerating.
3. I have a serious method in which I eat candy. For example, with Skittles, it's always the red and yellow, one of each at a time, until they are gone. It tastes like strawberry lemonade. The oranges are never to be mixed with another color. If there are yellows left they are eaten with the greens. Then greens with purple. I have a system for each and every candy that I eat. I think I have a problem. :) I swear it makes it taste better!
4. The texture of food is often more important then the taste. And I cannot do anything soggy! Like biscuits and gravy. Why would you want soggy biscuits? I won't eat them. I only pour one layer of cereal in my bowl because if it goes soggy, it goes down the drain. Too much oil and vinegar made the bread of my sandwich soggy...in the trash. Just can't do it!
5. When I eat at a table in a restaurant, someone's house, etc. I can't have my back to a doorway or hall or where someone can walk up behind me. I like to see what is happening at all times. KG has even bigger issues with this then I do so I am the one to usually give in because I'd rather sit across from him. I eat my meal being paranoid.
6. I talk in my sleep nightly. I really want to record it because I want to hear it and then I can share it with all of you and show you the strangeness that KG puts up with! :)
7. I've always wanted to be a psychologist of some kind. I am genuinely interested in why people behave the way they do and why they feel the way they do. I find myself analyzing situations often or trying to figure out why someone did what they did. I like people and I want the best for them. Someday.

The next one is ...Kristina tagged me with,

High School Days...

1. Did you date someone from your high school? Yep, I always had a boyfriend of some kind.

2. What kind of car did you drive? First it was my mom's red car, then a blue Nissan pickup and then my senior year I went to a different school so I got to take my mom's Jeep Grand Cherokee everyday.

3. Did you pass your Drivers License Test your first try? -- of course!

4. Were you a party animal? -- I loved going to parties but never drank or smoke. I loved being around all my friends!

5. Were you considered a flirt? NO. I'm too dang shy for that crap.

6. Were you in band, orchestra or choir? Ummm no. I made fun of those kind of people. If I could go back I'd be in the marching band for sure. I love watching marching bands now!

7. Were you a nerd? No but some of my friends were. I had friends of every sort. I loved it.

8. Were you on any Varsity teams? Do I look like an athlete?

9. Did you ever get suspended or/expelled? NO. I got detention a lot though. And believe it or not, it was because I could never stop laughing!

10. Can you still sing the fight song? never knew it.

11. Who were your favorite teachers? Bob was cool. Actually all of my teachers at Meridian Academy were awesome!

12. Where did you sit for lunch? The cool kids didn't stay at school for lunch. My freshman year I was smuggled out in my friends trunk because Freshman weren't supposed to leave. We would go to Dunkley's or Cuffs. The other years were spent at various restaurants.

13. What is your schools full name? -- Freshman-Junior years...Centennial High. Senior year...Meridian Academy.

14. What's your school's mascot and colors? No idea. Oh wait. I think Centennial was Patriots and silver and maroon. Ugly whatever it was.

15. Did you go to homecoming and with who?
Yes ma'am. First one ever was with Jeremy Shepherd and 18 other people. One year with Joe Smart and his clan. The following years with Bart and our friends.

16. If you could go back and do it again would you? Absolutely. I loved it. I had the best time with my friends and yeah there were crappy times but the fun totally out weighs them. It was just a big party. I miss it. I always had such good friends. I don't even remember the bad stuff anymore.

17. What do you remember most about graduation? How proud my family was that I graduated with a 4.0! And Bart giving me the biggest hug and handing me a rose even though we had broken up a month prior.

18. Where did you go senior skip day? I don't remember having one.

19. Were you in any clubs? NO. Not unless skipping school was a club. We did have our own gang for that. :)

20. Have you gained some weight since then? Yes but I weigh less now then I did in 8th grade. :) Chubby kid what can I say?

21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? -- Already did.

22. Did you have a job in high school? I babysat the Houst girls(four of them) for two summers. Babysat Ali for two summers. Worked at Martinizing the summer after my junior year.

And I will tag anyone that wants to play along.
Peace out!

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out