Saturday, November 29, 2008

7-layer dip and Razzleberry Pie...

...were the snacks of choice at our last stop of the Thanksgiving day.
After leaving Twin Falls we were thrilled to discover that KG's fam didn't eat until around 4:00. That meant that we could make it there in time for games and spend the rest of the evening. We went straight there from Twin, arriving at 6:30 and I'm really glad we did. We played several hands of Mexican Train Dominoes. Grandma, Grandpa and Uncle Steven hadn't met River yet so they all had their turn as well.




It was a great ending to our holiday and we are so glad we got to spend so much time with family and friends this Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

Audie said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun over the weekend!!! It took me forever to get through your posts because I didn't touch the computer much over Turkey Day. I hope things are going great with River!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Hello!! I just noticed you were a follower of my blog. How are you? Congrats on your new little baby. Your girls are beautiful! The adoption story made me totally cry. I'm so glad to see you are doing great! Marcie

NT Weekes Family said...

ok, WOW! has it really been that long since I've been on your blog?! --Sorry!
I knew you guys were doing the adoption thing again, but that seemed to go by fast! (probably not for you) SHE - RIVER is sooo CuTe! :o) The matching sweaters are to die for!!! I bet you are having so much fun! I will leave it up to you & I will not be offended if you don't, but I would love to read "your" story about everything... your other private blog. -- like I said, I will leave it up to you.(you have my e-mail) :o) One of these days we are going to have to hook up! CONGRATULATIONS to the both of you! --She is Precious! What an incredible THANKSGIVING for your FamiLy!

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out