Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Flower Girl

Flower got to be in her first wedding. She was a flower girl in Jenna's wedding on November 21. I got her a white dress and did her hair up all pretty. She looked beautiful! She also had the time of her life and had been looking forward to it for quite some time.










Details of the wedding day are forthcoming...as soon as I finish going through 500 photos. Yup, 12 hours in so far and half way through. Yikes. It was such a wonderful day. I can hardly wait to share.

3 comments:

Holwege Family said...

awwww, she looks so beautiful. Love the hair and dress.

Heather BT said...

Great dress, it passes the spin test for sure!
Flower certainly looks lovely as always.
Heather BT

sara :) said...

I think my head just exploded from cuteness overload!!!! Adorable.

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out