Sunday, November 9, 2008

Cyclee bin.

KG took Flower to the recycling bin a couple of weeks ago. She came running into the office to tell me they took stuff to the cyclee bin! That's how she has said it ever since. It's very cute and kind of catchy! :)

On our way to church today we were listening to the Jason Mraz song 'I'm yours'. She LOVES the part at the very end when he says, Yourzaaaaa, very exaggerated. That's what she calls the song actually. One of the lines in the song says, "One big family". She got so excited after hearing that and said, "he said one big family like us. we have one big family! we have the best family. I love you mom. and I love dad. where is dad? (I answered that he was asleep) why he sleep? (because he worked last night and he's very tired) I be quiet when we were getting ready for church. (yes, thank you) I still love him. he's my dad." Ok, I was already crying about my aunt and that just sent me over the edge. She is the cutest, sweetest thing on the planet! And I so love her love of music and that she listens to the words and processes them. She makes the associations to her own life. She gets very excited to find things in music that are like her or things in her life. She's the best. And I love it when she tells me, "I want it a little bit loud" indicating with her thumb and index finger. In other words, she always wants me to blast it! She also knows exactly what song she wants when we get in the car. I usually know which song she is talking about because it's my cd. But KG doesn't. So Friday he started with the first song and within about 5 notes of each song she would say, "not that one" until it got to the right song. There are twenty songs on the cd.
She rocks!

2 comments:

KG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Norma said...

can sude see why you love that little girl so much.
ditto.

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out