Saturday, November 1, 2008

Ward Halloween party

Ack! I am so far behind. I have been more interested lately in a book I made for myself from my blog which I completed last week. I will do a post on that. Then I switched gears and started working on a wedding gift I am creating for Jenna that has taken so many hours. I am so excited about it! I have now gone as far as I can for now so I am going to try and catch up my blog. :)
Let's start with our ward Halloween party which was last Wednesday.
KG is on the activities committee and this party was his brain child. He did a great job and I'm always impressed with his organizational skills and the way these types of things come together. He definitely gives it 100% which contributed to him wanting so much time off work. We had about 125 people show up and that's more then we get at church on Sundays!
The bigger rooms were decorated more elaborately into haunted rooms. The smaller rooms were trick-or-treat rooms. There were costume contests and we won for best group! :) There was also a chili contest and a cake walk for the adults. I think everyone had a good time. We sure did!




























1 comment:

KG said...

The count was closer to 150+ people. And the party would not have been so successful without your help

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out