Sunday, November 2, 2008

Jenna's second bridal shower

I already wrote a bit about this in a previous post. This is mostly for the photos. Jenna's second shower was October 19th. It was a really great afternoon with lots of neat ladies. You might remember me being really upset that the photos didn't turn out. I cried a lot. There was the mystery hair and all. I just finally recently tackled going through them because I was afraid there weren't any good ones. Well, I think other things from that day were making me emotional and clouding my judgment because there aren't as many ruined ones as I thought and there were more good ones of Jenna then I remembered. I really didn't feel in my normal groove. It's pretty hard to catch Jenna looking bad, therefore she's easy to photograph. I wish some of the photos of guests were better but what do you do? I just hope I got enough and captured everyone that was there. I'm so glad I went and was included in her day!




























































































No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out