Sunday, November 9, 2008

Playing with babies.

Flower has several babies. She's never been all that interested. Grandma Laura gave her a cute baby this weekend and it's been a big hit. It came with a carrier and play mat and now she's very interested! I hooked her up with a bottle and diaper and she thinks it's the shiz. She and her dad were playing with them tonight while I was in the bath texting a few friends. :) When I came out she had them all lined up. We put the diaper on one and she fed each one and then burped them. It was very cute. Then she started feeding us the bottle and burping us. When she burped me I really burped in her ear and she thought that was hilarious. It's been a fun night.





I also made time this morning to try a new hair do for church. It's two french twist braids going on sideways across her head in opposite directions, ending in messy buns.





I found out this morning that my Aunt Bev died. It was kind of a freak thing and I feel terrible for my cousins. I'm really sad about it. It made for a pretty emotional day.
Goodnight.

1 comment:

Keri Hallmark Oldroyd said...

Congratulations, I am so happy to hear that River is home. I enjoyed your blog Angee, I'll call you in a few days. Try to get some sleep! Remember what I said about the sheets! :) Love you Keri

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out