Saturday, November 1, 2008

Preschool Halloween Party

Thursday was a fun filled day. Flower didn't sleep well the night before, therefore neither did we. When we finally woke up it was 9:35. School started at 9:00. Oops. Oh well, we rolled over and slept till 10:00. Then we all forced ourselves to wake up so we could at least get there by 10:30 for the most important part of preschool that day...the Halloween Party. :) KG and I were both able to go and that made it so much more fun. They had tons of stuff for the kids. They each got a bag with their name embroidered on one side and a pumpkin on the other side that they were able to color. Then they were given a treat, funny glasses. They played a game of 'toss the pumpkin Frisbee in the bowl' then got to keep their Frisbee. After that their hands were painted black and put on paper to make a spider. Then given another treat, a book from teacher Diane. When they arrived to class one of the moms took their photo in their costume and then printed them right then. They decorated cute frames that the photos were taped to. Then they got a treat, candy. After that they decorated the sugar cookies we brought. They were also given punch and fruit as their snack. And finally they made pumpkin masks and were given more funny glasses and stickers. This was all done in an hour and the kids had a blast!























I dropped KG and Flower off at the apartment right after that and went to Casa Mexico in Hyde Park. I had lunch with Brenda and I really enjoyed it. We had a nice conversation and it's nice to be getting to know her more.
Then I spent the afternoon at Kris' house frosting cupcakes for Matt's school. That is always relaxing and I enjoyed myself.
From there I went straight to work. KG and Flower showed up when I was done and declared that we were going to Applebee's for salad. I didn't refuse. On our way there I received a phone call that kept me in the car for a bit and then provided interesting conversation during dinner. An interesting phone call for sure.

2 comments:

A-me said...

oh my goodness! What a great time! Love the picture frame and the spider hand print. Uber cute.

Colleen said...

we don't get to know what the conversation was about? looks like you had a fun week. cute pics as always.

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out