Friday, November 28, 2008

Mashed Potatoes and Mom's jello...

...are the two things I love the most about our Thanksgiving meal. My family always celebrates Thanksgiving on Wednesday night. Thereby freeing up Thursday for football watching for all those obsessives in my family...myself not included! My brother hosted and we had a great time. The food was tasty. The theme of the night was everyone ogling over River. Those that hadn't met her took their turn in holding her. There was also throwing and flipping of the children by my brothers. Some were also perched on high ledges a few times as well as various balancing acts. We like to live dangerously and start them young.


























We talked, laughed and enjoyed each others company.
We also celebrated my Mom's birthday and baby brothers birthday. Happy Birthday peeps.

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out