Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Kristine!

Kris...You are the best friend a girl could ask for! You are so patient, kind and loving. You are the best listener. You give great advice. You are a great example of a mother. I enjoy your sense of humor. You are by far my favorite person to text and talk to on the phone. I love our inside jokes. My children adore you(and so do I). KG must really love you because he only dogs on those he loves and boy do you get it bad! I hope you have the most amazing day! I am so lucky to have you in my life.
Love ya cheeka!

The girls were too busy flirting with the guys behind the counter to look at the camera!
Today we met for lunch at Amigo's so we could spoil her. Flower immediately gave her the cupcake we had been saving for and then promptly started to eat it! She was nice enough to share with Kris. I gave her a necklace that just 'seemed like her'. Flower gave her a snail figurine for her garden. She picked it out all by herself at Cracker Barrel and was so proud of her choice and has been so antsy to give it to her for the last week! It was a really nice lunch and a good kick off to my weekend since I always leave happier after spending time with her. After this crazy week it was much needed!

Thank you so much, K, for carving out some time on your special day to spend with us! It warmed my heart when you said I was like the sister you never had! Right back at ya sista! That also makes you the best darned aunt my girls could have!

The bummer part...I found out I had a flat tire once I arrived at the restaurant. Lovely. Thankfully there was a tire shop right across the street. They came over and changed the tire! Awesome!

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out