Thursday, December 20, 2007

Cute little Chinese Girl...

...free for the taking! Not that she's being anything other then a typical two year old, but her PMS'ing mother doesn't have the patience today.
She's not getting enough attention as I'm frantically trying to finish my nephew's and sister's Christmas gifts AND THEN get started on KG's mom's gift.
Normally I really enjoy these sorts of crafty things and pride myself on the meticulous details that take me wayyyy to long. Well, that was before a child
was in the picture! KG had been awesome the last two night keeping her out of my hair so that I can get these done. Unfortunately last night also included getting 9 loads of laundry done because I put it off getting quarters for so long. Getting up and down from the table every hour doesn't help the creative juices to flow consistently. All I want is complete silence! Is that really too much to ask? I am just feeling completely over stimulated! I finally sent her to her room to play but that only makes me feel guilty that she will likely wake KG. Plus most of 9 loads of laundry are in there, not yet put away. Can hardly wait to clean that mess up. Uggh!
It doesn't help that I am entirely to self critical and fear that they won't like their gifts anyway!
Ok, back to the grind.

7 comments:

sara :) said...

She needs to come play at my house so she and Madeline can burn some of their energy off!

ang :o) said...

Yes she does! :) Are you going to take me up on a Birthday lunch or what? Do you like Olive Garden?

sara :) said...

Check your e-mail....I'm going to see if I can swing it. I think it's rude to not take someone up on an offer to buy me food..

Oh, and I LOVE the Olive Garden.

You're so sweet to think of me! :)

A-me said...

whew.. so glad to see there is someone else out there trying to finish up gifts and getting distracted! I FINALLY finished up:
1 bracelet
2 necklaces
1 charm bracelet
and 5 clocks...dsalfkjadlkjd

last night... here's hoping the post office isn't to insane today!

ang :o) said...

KG doesn't care for Olive Garden. He will go because he knows how much I love it so I try and find girls to go with me! We could do that or go to one downtown and walk around. Totally up to you!

ang :o) said...

A-me-Thankfully I don't have to mail mine. I just knew if I didn't have them done before this weekend, it would be much harder! I have the place to myself tonight so I think I'll have them completed tonight! Yay! I didn't know you made jewelry. I love that and haven't made many this year. :( Do you have any photos of your stuff?

A-me said...

Sent you a email with some pictures of some of the crafty things I do :)

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out