Thursday, December 13, 2007

Resourceful

Tuesday morning Flower woke up and told me she wanted to wear her pink skirt. She doesn't have a pink skirt. I got her dressed in something else then left her with KG so I could go to a work meeting. When I came home she was wearing this cute pink skirt. She was so proud to show me her skirt and that it has pockets. She is very into pockets!

Do you know what it really is?
It's a shirt! She had worn it the day before and apparently had big ideas for it. She put it on with the neck around her waist and since it was inside out the sleeves created the best little pockets! I was so impressed with her resourcefulness and creativity! :) How silly of me for not thinking of it myself!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, Flower is into Project Runway????

sara :) said...

She just might give you some competition and open up her own Etsy shop!

ang :o) said...

mortimer's mom:she does watch Project Runway with me! I knew she was smart but apparently she really got the meaning of "make it work"! :)

sara:i would love nothing more then for her to have her own store so she can support me! :) How fun would that be to sit and sew together?!

Heather BT said...

I love it,
Acer has that same shirt BTW. Love to dress the little man up in COLOR. His personality isn't blah so why should his clothing be?
Looks like Flower feels the very same way about her own clothing.
Isn't it great to have all the cool stuff to show them this time of year?
Heather Bt

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out