Saturday, December 15, 2007

What the hell was I thinking?

I don't like to shop unless it's online. I can try things on in the privacy of my own home and get really pissed off and throw a tantrum all I want when things don't fit and not have to worry about the snarky remarks coming from the snotty little thin girls that everything looks fabulous on! No, I'm not bitter!
Anyway, I usually only shop from stores that are also local, that way I can take back whatever doesn't fit. I suck at mailing things back. I have had stuff from Old Navy, Victoria's Secret and Lane Bryant that needed to be returned since September. I was putting it off because I hate the mall. So what do I do? I decided to go today. In the middle of December of all times...with a kid in tow. STUPID!
It actually wasn't so bad. I parked behind the Old Navy where no one else parks and then walked to the mall. That way I wouldn't have to deal with stupid people waiting for a half an hour with their blinker on to get that perfect spot. Meanwhile 10 cars have built up behind them!
Old Navy went smooth as butter.
Imagine how happy I was when I got to Victoria's Secret, waited in line, and then was told they no longer do returns from online purchases. Nice.
Lane Bryant was smooth as silk.
I got a free photo of Flower in front of a cute snowman backdrop and then she received a free chapstick which made her day.
I also saw Doti, Cindy, Steve and baby, and Val which was nice except that I went with third day hair and a scrubby outfit since I'd planned to shower and get ready for a Christmas party tonight.
At least I survived and *gasp* maybe even had fun. ;)

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out