Monday, December 24, 2007

Sunday cuteness!

Flower was gifted this dress way back in March by Rhonda and we've saved it just for Christmas. She looks like a little business woman! The boots are still a size too big but the outfit just isn't the same without them!
And just for giggles we took a photo of all of us before church.
If you read my last post you know how tired we all were! It shows.
The program for Sacrament meeting was amazing and from the first song, Mary Did You Know? sung by Tara, who has such a beautiful voice, I was a blubbering mess the rest of the time. I thoroughly enjoyed myself with RaeAnn in RS and had plenty of laughs over the most hideous flower arrangement! It looks like it had been buried in the closet under lots of other stuff for years! :)
When we got home we ate pizza in bed and then all fell asleep. I love nothing more then all falling asleep together in the same bed! :) Flower and I didn't wake up till 6:30! :) KG woke up at 9:30. I don't have to be to work until Wednesday so I'm really enjoying myself! KG also has tonight off. It's now 1:00 am and he just got back from getting a few things at the store as well as Taco Bell. We are now watching I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry while KG wraps the last of the gifts and I finish up the two gifts I've been working on! What a great weekend!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I just love all the little girls wearing cute outfits to church!Flower looks so adorable! She is stylin'!

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out