Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Sweetest Thing!

Today at church RaeAunn(as Flower calls her) asked Flower what she wanted for Christmas. I was holding her and she so sweetly looks over and says, "a happy Christmas!". RaeAnn said, "you want a happy Christmas?" and Flower says yes and then grabs each side of my face in her sweet little hands and says with so much sincerity, "oh how much I love you!" and plants a great big kiss on my lips! Let me tell you...that made my day! She is so into feelings right now and all throughout our day she will stop what she's doing and ask, "happy?" and if we say yes she says, "smile!". I know that sometimes we just get so into what we are doing that we probably look upset when in reality we are just concentrating. It makes me realize how important it is to be conscious of such a little gesture like smiling. It can be the difference in someones day. I'm so glad I have her to remind me of that! :) I just love that little thing!
We also want to thank cousin Kas for the cute little outfit Flower wore to church today! Aren't hand-me-downs fantastic?! :)

2 comments:

Jana said...

What a sweet, sweet, post. These little girls definitely keep us grounded, don't they?

sara :) said...

So stinking cute!!!!

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out