Monday, December 17, 2007

Table Rock

Flower and I hiked Table Rock trail. She did awesome. She made it about 3/4 of the way to the top before she got tired and we turned around. I never had to hold her.
I took the above photo of Table Rock from where we started so you could get an idea of how long our hike was. Table Rock is at the top of the slightly snow covered hill on the right. You can just barely see a cross if you blow up the photo.
I just love the entire area above and around the Old Idaho Penitentiary. So much history!

It was going to be some great exercise and Flower was so excited!

We're getting closer!
Way up around the bend there Flower decided she was all done so we turned around and headed back down. Everyone that passed us would ask how old she was. They were so impressed that a 2.5 year old was walking it and even keeping a pretty good pace! :o)
On our way back down we took some time to enjoy the view of the city! Beautiful!


She is the best little hiking buddy! :)

1 comment:

sara :) said...

I need to come exercise with you guys. My 3 year old wants to be carried from the car to the store! Heaven forbid she should WALK!!!

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out