Saturday, December 15, 2007

A Day at the Beauty Parlor

Flower and I spent the day getting beautified. Danny, one of the gaybors (our affectionately nic named gay neighbors/friends), works at a salon downtown. Flower adores them and they have babysat for us. I have been wanting to get my hair done by him for a while I just hadn't gotten around to it. We were there for FOUR hours and she was a champ! She was so well behaved and everyone there had a great time with her. It helped that they had holiday Hershey kisses all over the place! Give the girl some chocolate and she's happy as can be. While my color was setting he curled Flower's hair. Here's Flower's curls (after her nap),

And my new 'do!


I love mine! He did exactly what I wanted. Here's what I said: I want something funky with the back super short, the topped super thinned out, long uneven wispy sides and fun bright red and black! It's just what I wanted! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

a) flower = adorable
b) you = se-xy! very cute hair!
c) I want Gaybors!!!!

sara :) said...

LOVE it!

A-me said...

love the sassy new hair! Counting down the days for my appointment.... 7 more days!

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out