Friday, December 7, 2007

Tired girls.

Last night when KG left for work I was laying on the sofa with the laptop playing a fun new game on Pogo. I was apparently more tired then I realized because I fell asleep. When KG came home for his lunch at 4:30 am he so sweetly removed the laptop from my lap, covered me with a blanket and plugged in my dieing phone and I didn't even wake up. :)

When he got home at 7:30 am, he discovered Flower had joined me. I had no idea until I woke up at 8:oo that she was even there! Here we are so sweetly sleeping.

2 comments:

sara :) said...

So cute! Darin never takes pictures so I doubt anything like these will ever surface.

I think we have the same couch--is there another piece that hooks on to make an L shape? And then an ottoman? It looks awfully familiar!

ang :o) said...

i noticed yours in a photo not to long ago and thought the same thing. this is the one that we got before Flower came home. we love it! it hd two pieces that can be corners plus two pieces with just the back (no sides) and an ottoman. i love all the different arrangements it can make and love how easy it is to keep clean! :) once a week i just wipe off marks with a baby wipe.

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out