Sunday, December 16, 2007

Spencer and Kas

They came to hang out with us one night while their parents went to Sandee's work party. We had a great time! First we ate McDonald's that Sandee brought. Then we watched O' Christmas Tree.

Then we made popcorn and enjoyed it while watching The Happy Little Elf. Spencer was being so cute and rubbing Flower's back!

As if that wasn't enough movie time, we also watched Santa Clause.

Throughout that one Kas and Flower would play in Flower's room. I loved hearing them get the toys out and playing. A nice change from Flower being in the alone! The kids also spent some time coloring.

I love hanging out with my nieces and nephews and am so blessed that all of them on my side of the family live close by. Kas is becoming such pretty little thing and seem so grown up now. I wish we were closer to KG's but some live in the east, and one in Arizona. The one that lives here we just don't see enough!

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out