Monday, January 14, 2008

Amanda in China!!!

While I was uploading and emailing my Monday Madness blog, I noticed that Amanda in China was online! We haven't talked to her in awhile so we got online to have a video chat. Flower was so excited! It was really fun to see hear her voice. It was a little bitter sweet. She had sweet Antoinette on her lap! For those of you that were aware of our feelings for Antoinette...Amanda found out two days ago that she is being adopted by a family in Spain. :( She said that Antoinette is the only other child she's had so far that even compares to Flower's big personality. She looks so much like Flower! She is just a couple of months younger and she would have been such a fun little addition. I guess it wasn't meant to be though. I am a little sad about that but I am extremely happy that she will finally have a family of her own!

Right before we talked to Amanda we said our prayers. Flower is really saying cute prayers these days. Tonights highlight was, "happy jerrykris and fun missa-aries!" At least she remembers what we do during the day!
I'm off to read now.
Goodnight.

1 comment:

John and Danielle said...

Hey Ang! I am very new at this whole blog thing and had to make a new one! It is so good to see what you guys are up to! Keep in touch. Here is my new blog: johndanielletravisnaomi.blogspot.com

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out