Saturday, January 19, 2008

Spoiled?

We are spoiled rotten with good friends! :) Flower and I spent yesterday afternoon with one of them. We went for a walk in the hills with Kris and the dogs. We were spoiled with wise conversation, boxes of yummy granola bars, a wonderful packet of scrapbook paper plus adhesive (how could she have known that I needed to create a couple of things today and was clean out of adhesive due the all the crafty Christmas stuff?!) and a Harley Davidson Scooter. :)
So what does this mean for our Saturday?
I have spent the day pondering the thoughts that Kris pounded into my head yesterday...
...while having a great time playing with the new papers I'm using to create lovely things.

Flower has spent the day riding around the the living room on a borrowed scooter from the triplets while watching her newest obsession, Cinderella.

She totally cracks us up. She screams at the tv with this movie! And it's always in the same spots so KG knows when she's watching it too because each scream wakes him up! The first scream comes when Gus Gus is trying to get the corn and it gets taken away from him. She screams, "STOP! YOU KNOCK IT OFF!".
The next one is when the awful step sisters rip her necklace off. She screams, "DON'T!" and then with her head bowed she sweetly says, "poor Cinderelly".
And all this while snacking on yummy granola bars! (As soon as I showed these to KG we busted up at the name as it reminded us of a conversation with Mitch about a particular Melaluca product! Ah, I love our dirty minds! :)
Yes, I'd say we're spoiled....in more ways then one! :)
Now...I'm off to get ready for a very important date!
Happy Saturday to you!

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out