Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The best New Years Day entertainment

Here are several videos taken from today. Most of you have probably heard her say some of these things but we wanted to be sure and get them recorded.
We ask her where she is born: China as well as mommy: Boise, Idaho and daddy: California. She also loves the jump rope/hand jive Cinderella which goes: Cinderella dressed in yella went upstairs to kiss a fella, made a mistake and kissed a snake, how many doctors did it take...1, 2, 3...she always seems to go to 11.

The next video she attempts to sing A Tisket A Tasket which goes: A tisket a tasket, a green and yellow basket, I wrote a letter to my love and on the way I dropped it. I dropped it I dropped it and on the way I dropped it, a little boy picked it up and put it in his pocket. KG created his own verse that would make her crack up and try and correct him. In a super deep voice he'd say: He stole it he stole it the little boy he stole it, he found my letter on the ground, that letter turd he stole it. She would laugh so hard and then say,"no, he pick it up." Now, she just skips right to that part herself!

Here's her rendition of Old MacDonalds. Apparently elephants are on farms now. Who knew?

Here is Flower's kangaroo jump which she learned from watching her favorite show, Zaboomafoo. Here are a few tricks Flower has learned in gymnastics too.

Flower was being so goofy and I just love it! We get asked often how she is so happy all the time. Well, when you consider she had a mom that pretty much laughs at EVERYTHING and a dad who is pretty dang funny most of the time, how could she not be happy? Here is some goofy fun videos of her making herself and us laugh.


We frequently have fights about who loves who more!

3 comments:

sara :) said...

So stinking cute!

Amanda said...

She is so funny! Very cute videos!

La belle mère said...

Holy cow...I just saw her a few months ago, they grow up waaaaay too fast!

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out