Thursday, January 31, 2008

January Glad List

I try to find the little things each day that make me happy. At the end of each day I write one thing down. Here's my list for January.
  1. goofiness
  2. crazy dancing
  3. texting with my buds
  4. doing the church bulletin
  5. grocery shopping with KG
  6. family home evening
  7. goals
  8. tivo
  9. clementines
  10. walks in the foothills
  11. scrapbook paper
  12. kindness
  13. feeding the missionaries
  14. compassion
  15. forgiveness
  16. date nights
  17. smiles
  18. candles
  19. incense
  20. caramel corn
  21. patience
  22. unconditional love
  23. computers
  24. sanity
  25. money
  26. Project runway
  27. desire
  28. Two Little Girls in Blue book
  29. tissues
  30. pita pit
  31. the cannery

1 comment:

Gorge Us Family said...

I am right there with you on #11. Scrapbook paper. Just stocked up. Craft Warehouse is having 40% off all patterned paper. Amazing deal.

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out