Monday, January 28, 2008

A Healing Trust

What makes me feel this trust
and makes me open up my thoughts?
It makes me share the things I've bottled
which I prefer to let rust.

At times I'm left raging
that her nonjudgmental nature
keeps me spewing the things I've guarded.
Why can't I stop engaging?

Perhaps trust and friendship
are just what I need to push me
over the fear I have of leaping
to those that can break the grip

Embarrassment and fear
sink in each time I share my thoughts.
What if sharing what I've kept inside
makes me lose those that are dear.

It's something from above
that keeps me coming back to share.
Although I hate her for her patience
and unconditional love.

Thank you from the chilling
of this unsettled yearning heart.
Although I'm angry that you found me
I'm grateful that your willing.

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out