Saturday, January 26, 2008

Miniature Golf

Today was a pretty relaxing day. I was up till 3:00 a.m. last night working on the book I'm having published of last years blogs. That is a lot of work! I've been working on it since December and have spent around 60 hours on it! When I went to bed I 'accidentally' woke up KG. ;) So he got up for a bit. I don't think we fell asleep till 5:00 a.m. At around 11:00 a.m. I woke up to Flower so sweetly tickling my back. :) She was just laying there between KG and I. Not sure how long she'd been there! She is the best. KG then spent the afternoon playing editor to my book. That's going to take awhile! It's 440 pages. I'm grateful he's willing. While he did that and Flower took a nap, I soaked in the bath and read my current book, Two Little Girls in Blue, which I am loving!
I have been feeling a bit off for a few days. When I stood up to shower after my bath, I got all light headed so I sat back down and blacked out. I finished my shower very slowly and mostly sitting and then went and laid down on the bed and fell asleep for an hour and a half. We already had plans with John and Lisa or I'd likely still be there! We dropped Flower off at the Bahr's for Nathan to babysit. We then met J and L and The Cheesecake Factory. We enjoyed a yummy meal! I tell ya, I can't get enough of their Buffalo Blasts! We shared it however so we each only had two which was much better for all of us! We then left for a new Miniature Golf place in Meridian that is all decked out in black light decor. There was an hour wait so we went next door to Big Lots and played. We finally went back and played some Air Hockey just in time for them to call our name.



The photo of me laughing is because I hit the puck so hard it bounced off the table, hit John in his manly bits and flew across the room! Awe, so funny!

John just cracks me up! I laughed so hard when he put these stupid 3D glasses on. What a goober!
KG is modeling one of his new outfits that he scored last weekend! Love it!

The putt-putt was pretty cool but not nearly as cool as the one that John and KG have been talking about for years. Of course we had fun breaking all the rules, imitating/making fun of all the other people there and just cracking ourselves up!










Kg won, then Lisa, then John and I came in last. Big surprise since I goof off more then I concentrate! :) It's way more fun to get a laugh out of people then it is to win! Since I still wasn't feeling quite up to par (hah, get it? par?!), we made it an early night. I know, unheard of! We went and picked up Flower and headed home. She had so much fun with Nathan and the other kids and I'm excited about having him watch her again. And now I'm off to read and go to sleep!

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out