Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tonsils anyone?

The second half of today ended up being one of those days that everything was annoying me. Yes even sweet little Flower ! :) So in an effort to lift my mood, I looked through the last week of photos and found this. This was taken when Torta spent the night. They were goofing around and opening their mouths screaming and this terrific photo happened by accident. I never intended to get such a detailed photo of her tonsils and uvula. Quite nice I think. :) It did the trick. It made me laugh. It made her laugh. Oh and the boogers clogging her nose...glamorous! :) I was no longer annoyed, at least with her, and we then sat on the sofa for a half hour and cuddled, attempting to get warm since our heat isn't working!
Good day to you.

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out