Friday, January 18, 2008

Project Runway

I love this show! I am so in love with Heidi Klum! Have I mentioned this before? I can't remember. She is so HOT!

Seal is one lucky man!
She is also the most beautiful pregnant woman!
I think she may be pushing my obsession with Angelina Jolie aside. Gasp! I know! Seriously. She is gorgeous. I also love her accent and she seems like such a great mom!

Ok enough about her and onto the show. My favorites from the beginning have been Kit...
and Christian...
He's just hilarious and reminds me a bit of my gaybor Danny. So cute!
I was so bummed that Kit was booted last night. She has the sweetest beauty I have seen in a while. Just look at that profile! She was lovely.
I sort of liked Kevin and he was out last week and now Kit?! This makes me nervous for Christian. Jillian would have to be my next pick. I can hardly wait to see who wins! :)

1 comment:

THE CROMAR FAMILY said...

I loooove this show! So glad someone else understands my obsession. Christian is my fave.

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out