Friday, January 11, 2008

Dentist

Yesterday, bright and early, the three of us headed to the dentist to get our pearly whites cleaned. I've always loved going to the dentist. I've gone to the same one since I was about 3 years old. It's like reconnecting with old friends each time you go! Plus they all swoon around Flower so that always makes me smile. :) Then who should walk in the door? My Aunt Carolyn! She also had an appointment. She happened to be on the phone with my grandma so we were able to send her a 'hello' as well. After our appointment we went through the back way to Dr. Kelson's office. He was my orthodontist. My mom's best friend Anita works there so we went to give her a surprise visit. What a fun time!
On the way home we stopped at a new KFC/Long John Silver combo restaurant. We knew that the father of a gal in our ward owns them and that her husband managed them. Wouldn't you know he's happen to be at that store when we were there so he came out to say hello. As far as the restaurant review...we prefer Skippers to LJS hands down!
By the time we got home and KG got to bed it was after noon. I love it when we get to spend mornings together out and about!

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out