Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year's Eve Party!

The big shebang was over at the Goodsell's. It was filled with good friends, good food and good games as usual! The night started with another crazy game of Quelf.

I think my favorite activity so far was having to write a six line rhyming poem:
John likes poo,
and so do you and you.
I like fudge,
you shouldn't judge.
KG totally rocks
my freaking socks.
I then had to recite the poem with my chin touching my left shoulder, my right hand touching my left ear and turning in circles. Here is the video! :)
Great fun was had by all...well except for maybe Rhonda who kept getting the crappy tasks...although I'm sure I would have thought they were fun! At one point she had to build a fort and sit under it until it was her turn again. Since we had so many players, that was like 30 minutes! Then right after that one she had to sit under a table until her turn!



All the kids were invited to this event. It sure made me appreciate our 'no kid' game night and made me crave it that much more! It was so loud in there most of the night! It made it difficult to get through a game. The kids sure had fun though and it was great to see them all playing and getting along. What a fantastic way to ring in the new year! We are so blessed!

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out