Sunday, January 6, 2008

Flower's Bed

KG had Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights off, not having to return to work until Monday night at 11:00. Having weekends off is probably normal to most of you but his days off change every week. I love it when he has two days off in a row! Then when it's three and occasionally four...I'm in heaven! :)
His Saturday project was to add the headboard, paint and embellish Flower's bed.

Flower helped by painting the butterfly on the left. She had so much fun! The butterfly on the right is a coat hanger. All of this was his brainchild and I think it turned out fabulous! I love the style of letters he chose for her name! She is so proud of her very own big bed!

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out