Friday, May 30, 2008

Congratulations Graduate!

Kassidee graduated from Kindergarten today! I'm so happy we were able to go! We are so proud of her.
Kas' class is all the yellow hats. She was in the afternoon class.
This is the entire kindergarten. There were two morning classes, the ones in blue.
Although it's blurry, I still wanted to show her getting her diploma.
Each student was given a special award as they received their diploma. She was awarded the best singer. That girl is constantly singing! :)

Kas is smiling about her best little friend getting her diploma. I love that they are so proud of each other.
Spencer was so proud of his sister.
Flower loves her cousins.
I swear I am going to be the embarrassing blubbering idiot mom! I got choked up a couple of times and she's my sister's kids not mine! I get that way at her son's games as well as at Roger's kids games too. Pathetic. I just love them so much! I love to see them do well and be proud of themselves. Luckily I'm one who can hold in the tears as I don't like crying in front of people, so usually nobody knows I'm even choked up. Hopefully that will remain true when my kids are at these fun stages.
Good luck in First Grade Kasifras!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Kassi looks so grown up in these pictures. She looks so cute. Thanks for sharing them.

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out