Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Gymnastics





Since KG still can't drive, I had to leave work for a bit yesterday and take Flower to gymnastics. This is the first time I've seen her in her new class, without a parent. She did well. She is a little timid and cautious. She definitely doesn't have my daring personality. I rocked that place when I was young and was never afraid to try something new. I taught myself most things at home like back flips on the floors and trampoline, which I can still do. It all must come very natural to me. She gets very nervous to go too high, walk on anything unbalanced or hang too long from the bar. As you can see she requests help with most of the activities.



She has improved so much since she first started as far as her abilities are concerned. It's so fun to watch.


I would have enjoyed myself even more had there not been two overbearing mothers there yelling at their kids the whole time. I wanted to tell them to shut up and just let the teachers teach! That's what they're there for! But of course I just minded my own business!
It's fun to see Flower growing and learning!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

flower is so cute. she is growing up so fast. good job on keeping your mouth shut. not that i would. your're better than me.

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out