Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mom's

I am so grateful for KG's beautiful mom. Without her I wouldn't have KG. She made him the man he is today and I love her for that. We made her this cute stepping stone with Flower's hands. We put two stones in it. Ones says Laugh and the other is a lady bug.I am so thankful for my cute little mom. She's always had my back, even when I didn't deserve it! I love her for that!We made a stepping stone for my mom as well. One of her stones says love and the other has a dragonfly. She actually has a stone for each grandchild in her front flower bed. I am blessed to be a mom! I am so amazed that I was chosen to be the mom of this special little person. I hope she always knows how much I love her!Happy Mother's Day to all, especially those that have such a HUGE impact on my life...you know who you are! Love you much!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

hey angee. those stepping stones are so cute. i just love reading your blog. it is so much fun to see what your family is up to these days. oh ya this is colleen bennion. remember me? tell your family hi for me.

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out