Friday, May 2, 2008

Lots and Lots of days and nights....

...together! Yay! KG took last night off. And now he has Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday off for a four day weekend. Then he has knee surgery on Tuesday so he'll have at least two more weeks at home! I am soooo excited for all that time together. Too bad it has to be at the expense of his knee but whatever it takes right? We kicked off the time together with KG's yummy chicken enchiladas. Then we made Mother Goose Popcorn where I proceeded to break the glass candy thermometer in my mouth getting glass in there and on my hands. Don't ask. After the second attempt, it turned out properly. Luckily I've made this before and messed it up, so I know to put the mixture on just a few pieces of popcorn first to make sure it sets up right, avoiding having to pop more corn. We watched an Indie film, Paradise Texas. It was cute but predictable. Today and this week I've been going to work early since it's the first of the month and busier. Lynnette is training me on something new. I only screwed it up once so not too bad. And actually that helps me learn better because I'm not likely to make the same mistake again. Although I won't promise that. Tonight I work till 6:00 and then we have Amanda Zufelts baby shower and Isaac's Birthday at the same time. I think I'll drop KG and Flower at the birthday and go make an appearance at the shower. Since our nights with the Goodsell's are long with games, that should make everyone happy. Because that's what I'm all about after all, making everyone happy. :o)

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out