Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Weekend of Movies.

When the hubby is laid up there's not much you can do but lay next to him and watch movies. So that's what we did. All weekend. Of course for me that was amidst doing laundry, cleaning and making meals but it was a nice relaxing weekend. We watched Bella, Nancy Drew, One Missed Call(which we need to finish because we turned it off when Flower woke from her nap),First Sunday, Dan In Real Life, No Reservations and Over Her Dead Body. They are all just a blur now and I can't remember exactly which day we watched what and what happened in each so I won't be writing my opinion on each. I will say however that my favorite one of the weekend was Nancy Drew. It was super cute and well done and she was a cute little actress! I recommend it, especially if you have kids. Flower was glued the whole time. KG even liked it. I also love Over Her Dead Body. It was really funny and a cute little love story.
On Friday night my parents went to dinner with KG's parents. His parents had Erina for the weekend so they all met here so we could watch Erina. She and Flower fought the whole time. It reminded me a lot of the way she is with her other cousin Kas. It must be because the other two girls are older then Flower because she is not like that with other kids. The only other kid she doesn't get along with is Andrew at church. She's was totally willing to share everything she had with Jovi at church today. It's strange but those two girls definitely bring our her bratty side! It was good to see and spend time with Erina though.
KG's parents brought him a 'get well' toy. Flower has been having lots of fun with it.
First she shot KG...then me. This is my absolute favorite photo in a while! She is sooo intense!
She's also been into wearing his things lately.
I was laughing so hard as she tromped around in his shoes.She wore his shirt to bed last night.
She is so much fun!

2 comments:

Lynnette said...

AREN'T THOSE THE BEST DAYS EVER!

Gorge Us Family said...

I love her expressions as she is shooting. So intense.

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out