Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sunday evening BBQ

Today was really a nice day. I slept in till 10:00. We all lounged around watching various tv shows. I am loving the show Moving Up right now. At noon we went for a walk to the park. We ate a picnic and then Flower played on the playground while KG and I played Frisbee. Unfortunately it was short lived because Flower wet her pants. We were gone for an hour though and it was such a nice day. I love having all the windows and doors open. I laid on the bed and wrote some future blogs and enjoyed the cool breeze with the refreshing smell of blossoms coming in the window!
At 4:00 we went to the Sturgill's for a BBQ. There were lots of people, therefore lots of kids for Flower to play with.












The food was fabulous.
They had a really entertaining Frisbee game set up.


There was great company.
It's a bird, IT'S A PLANE...! I'm not sure what they were looking at. :)


Jerry handed out ice cream treats like they were going out of style. He's definitely the cutest ice cream man I've ever seen!


Here is Jenna and her cute new beau! Yay for young love.The kids had fun taunting Jenna in hopes she'd chase them. She always obliged.

And for your final viewing pleasure: This sweet little thing....



...is forever showing butt crack! :o)
Thanks Kris and Jer. We enjoyed ourselves.

1 comment:

Audie said...

I'm glad you posted pics of the BBQ so that I could see the fun Jovie had!! I was going to call you at the end of the week but we were having some bad days there. Jovie seems to be doing better so we'll have to get the kids together soon. We have a little picnic table. Maybe the girls would like to have lunch on it one of these days! Hopefully the weather will stay nice!

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out