Friday, May 2, 2008

Had to throw in a shopping spree and carnival for good measure

Tonight while I was working in the office, KG took Flower for a ride. They actually went shopping! At TJMaxx. And bought cute stuff. Isn't that adorable?! KG never shops unless we're together so I thought that was cute. Here's their loot.KG got two pairs of shorts and a shirt. Flower got a dress, a pair of shorts and a night gown, which she is modeling in the photo. They also bought two pairs of goggles. Look at the creepy mask one of the goggles came on! Tex, Lynnette's husband, decided to get in on the fun! :)When they came back we noticed a carnival was being set up at the school. The office was dead so I went over for a few minutes with Flower while KG helped Tex with a dryer. I gave Flower her tickets and she thought that was so cool. She decided what she wanted to do. She rocked the games! Each game had a small, medium or large prize. She won the large prize every time! That is until she got to the balloons. That was really hard for her. She also didn't like the woman helping her fish! KG soon met back up with us. She also won a bottle of soda in the 'Soda Walk'. We spent $2.50 for all of us to eat dinner! Not a bad deal. She finished out her adventures with KG by playing in the bounce house while I went back to work. It was really fun!








Finally we went to the baby shower, where I was so excited to see Marilyn and Jessica, who I grew up babysitting! She is prego with her forth and completely adorable!
Then onto the birthday party. Here are some photos of my three favorite little kids.
Madison, Flower and Topher, specifically when they're playing together. MELTS.MY.HEART!

Topher's quite the pimp daddy with his little girls friends on each side!
Topher and Flower riding off into the sunset on their horses! :)
It was a great night!

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out