Saturday, May 3, 2008

So many things on a Saturday.

This morning KG and John went to see Iron Man. They both enjoyed it.
Flower and I got dressed and went to the clubhouse. Several vendors were having a Spring Fling. We bought some fun things from Tastefully Simple, Arbonne, Pleasure Boutique and Scentsy. Flower was loving the Prickly Pear drink that was provided! Sandee and the kids met us there and she bought something from The Body Shopp. We then came home and dyed Spencer's hair. He wanted highlights! He's ten. Isn't that cute?! I let him prepare everything and he thought it was so fun.


Here's the before:And the after:It's hard to see the difference because his hair is still wet but I like it! He's such a handsome guy!
When they left I played on the computer while both my baby's took naps. I love being in the house when both of them are sleeping and just listening to the quiet snores and gazing at them!
At 6:00 we went to Erica's baptism. She looks so pretty and her dad was so emotional with her being his only girl. It was very sweet.After that we all went to the Shari's for dinner. There was 28 of us, 15 being kids! Wow! It was a bit crazy. It was fun though and I enjoyed the company.

After we were done and waiting for the checks, John and I took the kids outside. There was an awesome white blossom tree. John shook all the loose petals off onto the kids while I took the photos. It was so fun and the perfect photo opp. Of course it wasn't enough for John to just shake the branches he could reach from the ground, he had to climb the tree as well. We gave the patrons in the restaurant a good show. So fun. The kids absolutely loved it!Note the number of petals on the ground before we arrived...









...and the number of petals on the ground when we left. :o)

After the dinner we invited John and the boys over to the school to play. Lisa has had a really bad week. A long time friend of hers, being her age, died of cancer this week, leaving behind a 26 year old wife and 2 year old daughter. On top of everything associated with that there were several other obligations she had and by tonight she was beat. I thought it would be nice to get them out of the house so she could go home and go to bed! We had the best time!


Poor Isaac was so not happy to be up there. :(






The boys trying to scale the wall was hilarious!

They finally decided to just help each other up. What you didn't see is me helping KG up...by kneeling on the ground...with him stepping on my head. Ok maybe not my head but my shoulders and whenever he'd move, my forhead would slam against the concrete wall. Fun.
Aren't they cute though?And so proud of themselves.Even at that angle. :o)
So proud.


Then they played Butts Up.

Flower makes a beam out of everything and likes everyone to watch her balance as she walks!


Then we decided it was high time for a donut run. We were just having such a good time together! We drove to Country Donuts.
They closed right after we got there, probably because we were so loud, so we ate outside.



After donuts we were all so thirsty so we walked across the parking lot to Albertsons. We needed juice for a BBQ tomorrow so it was the perfect opportunity.

Flower gave KG a shoulder ride before finally getting into the apartment. We are all exhausted! On the way home I just felt warm inside. I am so filled with love and am grateful for our friends!

1 comment:

A-me said...

We have the same shower curtain! :)

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out