Thursday, May 8, 2008

A date with Jovi.

Tonight was so much fun. Flower and I went to pick up Jovi to play. They sure are a cute pair and got plenty of attention! First we went to the church so I could do the bulletin. They ran around in the gym and loved hearing their echo. They saw their buddy Jerry who hooked them up with a piece of candy.
When we left, Flower and Jovi decided to trade spaces in the car.
After that we went to play at Camel's Back Park. The second I set them lose they were off and running. They had a blast on the swings and slides.





The second slide was so funny. Flower went so fast it took everything she had to stop herself from falling right off the edge. Then Jovi comes barreling down and Flower just barely had enough time to collect her wits and jump off before she got kicked in the back. To top off the night we went to Goodies for some ice cream. Of course the girls wanted pink which turned out to be strawberry. I swear it could taste like poop but as long as it was pink they'd eat it! I had a delicious Marion Berry sorbet. Some high school girls couldn't get enough of the girls. Then they commented on what a pretty face Jovi has. I agree.







We are so glad we could include Jovi in our evening!
On the way home, Flower wanted to hold my hand. We held hands the entire way home, other then when I had to shift. I loved it. She is such a sweet little thing.

*Today is the first day KG has had pain. He spent the whole day sleeping. When Flower and I got home he was up for the first time since the surgery. He's chillin on the sofa. He can't bend it at all and it's very swollen. Other then that he's just dandy. :)

1 comment:

Audie said...

We have cute little girls! I'm glad they enjoy each other's company!

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out