Thursday, May 15, 2008

CranioSacral Therapy and Family Outing.

KG booked me a massage for our anniversary but it wasn't your traditional massage. Our therapist started a new procedure, CranioSacral Therapy, and I wanted to give it a shot. I was a little leery because what I read said it was a gentle touch with the pressure of a nickel. I love having my knots kneaded out with vigor. You also stay fully clothed so I wondered how much could really be done through layers of clothing. But what the heck? Well I really liked it and want to go back. The pain in my neck has already ceased for a longer period of time then after a massage. The procedure was an hour and a half and I was so relaxed I fell asleep for most of it. It felt like I was there for so much longer. With a massage it always seems to end too soon. Anyway, if you ever get the chance, I'd recommend it.
When I got back I was still so relaxed that I lied down on the sofa next to KG and took a nap. :)
Later, while I was at work, KG brought Flower over to play at the school. Once I was off work we went to Chilli's for dinner and then walked around at Cabella's looking at the fish and animals. I wonder if they get tired of people using their store as a museum and not buying anything? :0) It's their fault for having such cool animals to look at.
Once Flower was in bed we sat down and ironed our plans for our summer vacation. We booked all the camping spots and discussed the agenda. I am so looking forward to the trip. Two weeks, just the three of us, Portland/Oregon Coast and the bus. What could be better?

2 comments:

Gorge Us Family said...

We're right on the way to Portland you know...

A-me said...

BIG fan of C.S. Therapy... seriously good stuff.. esp. if you get a therapist that is good at it and believe's in mind, body and soul! Lucky you!

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out