Monday, May 19, 2008

Softball Babe

FHE was spent at my nieces softball game.
Unfortunately KG felt like poop so he stayed home. He had a raging headache, likely from lack of sleep. He wasn't able to fall asleep the night before and then when he did, I would wake him up with my sleep talking. Then he had to be up early for his knee appointment. It looks good although he's still stiff and swollen. He has been given the go ahead to live as normal with no restrictions. After that he went to play Frisbee Golf with John. John came home with him after that and they brought Pita Pit. Yum. They watched a movie while I went to work. At 3:00 he and Flower had a dermatology appointment. He had some bumps and moles he wanted checked out. She had some skin issues which I was 100% sure was Eczema but we wanted to be sure. KG's bumps are warts. Yum. His moles are fine and she has Eczema. It's frustrating because nothing we've tried is working! We are using all natural EVERYTHING that comes into contact with her skin. Now we're going to start eliminating foods to see if one of those is the culprit. At 5:00 he took her to gymnastics. It was her last night until fall with this group. She starts her summer gymnastics class in a couple weeks, and she will also be starting swim lessons in June. Anyway, after that crazy day he just couldn't sit out in the sun so he went home and slept.
So back to the game. Lauren pitched the whole game and rocked the mound! She also did great at bat and scored her team some points. Her team won 13-3, a 10 point forced win. It was awesome to watch her do so well and I am so proud of her.






Zach and Flower were enthralled in the game. She also confiscated Spencer's drink the moment she got there.
Thanks to mom for buying Flower and I dinner and treats too. :)
Flower also had fun with Torta. They were playing with ants and squishing them with a lollipop.

Torta and Spencer were having fun with my phone listening to the music and of course taking photos of me,

and everyone else there.
My cute mom.Sandee and Dad.

Torta and Flower.We all went to Maggie Moo's for ice cream after the game. Roger treated us! :) Thanks bro.

1 comment:

A-me said...

LOVE your necklace! Super cute!

P.S. Good to see you put your blue shirt on correctly this time ;)

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out