Saturday, May 31, 2008

May Glad List

Here are the little things that brought me happiness in May.
  1. mother goose popcorn
  2. long stretches of days off for KG
  3. memories
  4. carnivals
  5. late night donut runs
  6. BBQ's with friends
  7. knee surgery success
  8. mother's day projects/FHE
  9. free movies
  10. watching Flower play with friends
  11. moms
  12. intensity
  13. strawberries
  14. marriage
  15. fondue
  16. love notes
  17. yard toys
  18. gazing at the clouds
  19. nieces softball
  20. dancing in the rain
  21. finger painting
  22. the zoo
  23. new car
  24. helping friends
  25. piano recitals
  26. excitement of adoption
  27. discussing names...so much fun!(we have the name and we're not tellin'!)
  28. lunch dates with Flower
  29. nature
  30. Ellektra's cute curls
  31. inner strength

2 comments:

Lynnette said...

I love your monthly lists! It is such a time for reflection and making me think how much I am thankful for! Thanks for sharing!

natalie Simmons said...

Hi Ang!!! I love your gratitude lists. They make me realize that I need to stop and think about those things that I am most grateful for,even just the small and simple things of life. Thanks
for being an inspiration.
lOveS
Natalie S

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out