Tuesday, May 20, 2008

So sad.

We are so sad. KG had to return to work tonight. I wish he could work from home. Someday. We have loved every minute of him being home the last couple of weeks. I love being with him all the time. I am definitely not a wife who looks forward to him being away. Having every second of life together, not missing out on anything in each other's lives and seeing everything in Flower's life together, everyday, is amazing and blissful. I can hardly wait for July!!! I was happy to hear that he has this coming Saturday, Sunday, Monday off. Looks like we're kicking off the camping season this weekend! Yeehaw! :)
Love and miss you already babe!

3 comments:

Jana said...

So sad, but so sweet!! I love to hear about couples who truly love to spend time together -- seems that they are few and far between nowadays. We just made reservations at a lake cabin -- planning our own little getaway next month. Looking forward to time away with the family -- a little boating, a big campfire, a lot of love!

ang :o) said...

Jana that vacation sounds heavenly! Loving couples do seem far and few between and it's so sad.

MKB said...

I totally know what you mean. I HATE no....I LOATHE when Brent is at work. He just got back from being gone for way too long. Luckily he is home for a month. I am so excited.

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out