Wednesday, May 7, 2008

KG update

KG is on the mend. He actually hasn't felt pain yet. Of course he's been drugged but still. I, on the other hand, am tired! I gave him a dose of medicine at 1:00 am and then fell asleep. I woke when he took his 5 am dose. Then we fell back to sleep. All fine and good right? Wrong. Flower decided to wake up at 6! What? She never does that. So we were all awake and so tired. I finally took her on a ride at 10:30 to get some more ice for KG's icebox. First we went to Redbox movies at the McDonald's up the hill. Then we went to Blockbuster. Between the two we rented 7 movies to $2!!! Not bad huh? I love a bargain! We then bought the ice and then went to Walgreen's to pick up the prescription they forgot to give me yesterday. We came home, ate lunch and she went down for a nap. I took a bath. I was in there and reading for all of 5 minutes before I was sawing logs! I slept in there for and hour and a half! I worked this afternoon for a couple of hours and will be back to normal tomorrow. KG has to stay in bed tomorrow as well and then he can start moving around. Now Flower and I are watching Toy Story. It's her first time and she is glued to the set.
Happy Wednesday.

2 comments:

A-me said...

Feel better soon KG!

sara :) said...

Tell KG that his lesbian friend hopes he gets better soon!

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out