Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Strawberries.

Scrumdidlyumptious! That's the word that comes to mind when I think of strawberries. This time of year is full of them and I can't get enough. We have been eating them plain in the morning for breakfast,strawberry shortcake,strawberries and cream, strawberry ice cream, strawberry jam(which I made for the first time), strawberry rhubarb jam, strawberry daiquiris. I'm telling you we are eating them anyway we can get them! Super good and one of the best parts of spring!

2 comments:

A-me said...

When I was prego with Izzard, I think I ate close to 4 flats of strawberries... just me! I could not get enough of them. Guess that's what happens when you have June babe and a prego person that adores strawberries :)

Jana said...

It all looks delicious. If only I could pluck one of the those daiquiris from your blog. sigh

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out