Friday, December 5, 2008

Beautiful River.



I love her lips...
...and baby feet...
...and she has the most perfect, tiny ears.



I'm so glad I took the time to do this. They really reflect her calm nature.
Now let me show you why the photo shoot ended.
She got really tired of wiggling herself to comfort, only to be moved again. :) I don't blame her. And I do LOVE all those wrinkles!
But alas, my finger, and only my finger, brings her great comfort.
I think this is one of my favorite photos of all.
I could eat her up. She looks delicious.

6 comments:

La belle mère said...

Oh Angee those pictures are just BEAUTIFUL!! You are so fortunate to have such a talent, and such a beautiful little daughter to use them on. The one of her sucking your finger is too sweet for words. :-)

Gorge Us Family said...

She is beautiful, Angee!

sara :) said...

Holy insanely surgary sweetness. Wow. Those are just beautiful. Good job! :)

Norma said...

call me crazy but i think in the first photo with the flower hat on she looks like Flower!!!
great photos Angie. great kiddos.

Kristen said...

Wow! Your pictures are precious. You should take our family pics sometime. I'd even drive to Boise!

Somewhere In The Sun said...

My goodness, she is just beautiful!! I was trying to decide which phot was my favorite until I saw the last one...it's amazing!

~Lynn

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out