Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Work Christmas Party

My generous employer took us to the Cheesecake Factory on Monday. As usual it was so yummy! We were spoiled with all our favorites! Plus, the whole group likes to share and we each had something different so we sent fork fulls of each of our entrees to each person. I tend to the get the same thing when I go out. I find something at each restaurant that I like and then have a hard time venturing out because what if I don't like it? Then I wasted money and go home pissed because I'm still hungry. Part of the fun of going out is the experience of the bliss of yummy food! So this was awesome. Now, trying some of their food, I just might get something different next time I go. Tex's was my favorite and then KG's. YUM! We also got to try lots of appetizers. Our favorite is still the buffalo blasts so that's what we get every time. Though I might venture away from that next time for the avocado wraps now that we've tried them. It was a small gathering since it's a family business and that made it way more fun. I also enjoyed seeing Heidi who still works for my previous employer. Her husband helps Lynnette with various things. I am also so grateful for the generous bonus I received. It's so nice to feel appreciated and there is not a day that goes by that I don't feel just that at this company!
Thanks Lynnette!

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out