Monday, December 29, 2008

Family Gatherin'

As I mentioned yesterday, today was set up to be a hellish day and it did not disappoint. Unfortunately I think tomorrow is going to rival it but it may get better sooner then today it. But that's ok, everyday can't be great or I wouldn't appreciate the great ones. I will just leave it at that and move on to the more positive parts.

Tonight KG's family came to the clubhouse. We took a few minutes to take some photos. Both his brothers are in town with their families which meant that his parents had all their grandkids here! We haven't all been together since summer 2007 so this was fun. I'm not super excited with how the photos turned out but what do you do?

I do really like the grandkids photos,

and James' family photo's.

These Boso's made it impossible for me to get a decent photo. They wouldn't quit grabbing each other in the nards long enough to stop laughing. But hey! At least they were having fun! Twits.


Then the great grandparents came and we ate a yummy dinner with the best dessert...GG's chocolate pudding dessert, which we only get at this time of year. YUM!
the kids were glued to Peter Pan while they ate.




I really love this photo. It might be my favorite of the night. It's just so sweet. Great Grandma's are awesome. They were watching Ratatouille.
We wanted to play games tonight. We forgot just how long Redneck Life is so it's the only game we were able to play. It was fun and had lots of laughs but I do wish we had more time for some of the others. I lost miserably and Justin totally skunked us all. :)
Justin was met River for the first time tonight. I adore her little lips. I am a lips person and hers are delicious!
P.S.-I need to make a public apology to my husband. While playing our game, he said something and it embarrassed me and I back handed him in the face. It wasn't intended to be hard but it was, which further embarrassed me and instead of apologizing I got defensive. I felt horrible and fought back tears. It was one of those moments that I really just wanted to call it a night and leave. Those moments tend to be more common when I've had a day such as today and I think PMS is rearing it's ugly head based on my mood and my very swollen hands. Nice. :) Anyway, KG I'm very sorry. I love you.

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out