Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ward Christmas Party

Last night we went to our ward Christmas Party. I have been looking forward to it solely so the girls could wear the cutest ever matching outfits complete with coordinating hair clips!!(obviously Flower wore both hair clips. lol) I thought they'd look adorable on Santa's lap. I bought them from a friend online. Lynn is the greatest! She has never made one of her outfits for a baby under 12 months but was so willing to try and it turned out amazing! Thank you so much Lynn!
They are technically their Christmas Eve jammies so they'll go back under the tree now but they are the best lounge clothes!
We had a great time at the party and everything was very well done.






3 comments:

A-me said...

seriously the cutest matching outfits E V A H!!! Ohhh my christmasie goodness they are beyond adorable!

Audie said...

Thanks for taking a pic of my girls!

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Oh my goodness! I actually laughed out loud because they look so CUTE!! I hope you will let me put their picture in the gallery!

~Lynn

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out