Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas continued into the night.

Christmas night, when KG woke up, we met some of his immediate and extended family at the church to have dinner and mingle. (Please excuse the bad photos due to horrible gym lighting. Changing them to black and white sure makes all the difference!)
The kids were pretty entertaining. Basketball was played. Good food was eaten. The usual.
I was thrilled to see my three cute nieces that live too far away. We haven't seen them since summer of 2007. Too long.
Meet adorable Journey...
...sweet Justice. I've always had a soft spot for Justice so my heart was happy when she came running with the biggest hug as soon as she saw me. :)...
...and cute Serena.



Pouty McPout.
Uncle Steven decided to sneak up on her.

She wasn't as amused as we were. :)













Flower had a blast with all her cousins. She especially clung to Justice and calls her 'my girl'.
After that we went to KG's parents with them, James Sarah and the girls to play games and have dessert.
We had our gift exchange. We all love our gifts! Thank you.

The girls played and fell asleep watching a movie...except Flower of course. She stayed strong until we were on our way home.
It was a nice close to Christmas and I'm so sad the day is already over.
Hope you had a magical day.

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out